Resources by Deep Eddy Psychotherapy
Please enjoy the vast collection of resources created by our therapists to help you on your journey. Feel free to share widely with others, and let us know if there is a particular resource you would like to see created!
- Top Therapy Questions: Things to Ask Before You Start — over 50 video responses to your frequently asked therapy questions!
- Guided Relaxation, Imagery, and Meditation Tracks — by Charlotte Howard, Ph.D.
- Turning Inward: Connecting to Our Clients’ Inner World — by Tori Olds, Ph.D.
- Recommended articles and videos on the therapeutic process
Recommended online resources
Deep Eddy Psychotherapy is glad to share these excellent online resources created by our colleagues, mentors, and fellow therapists.
- Body and Earth: Seven Web-based Somatic Excursions
- Whole Body Intelligence with Qi Gong — by Lee Holden
Resources in the Austin, TX community
We are proud to be partnered with several great organizations in the Austin community who share our vision of helping individuals thrive. Please give them a visit!