Resources by Deep Eddy Psychotherapy
Please enjoy this collection of resources created by our therapists to help you on your journey. Feel free to share widely with others, and let us know if there is a particular resource you would like to see created!
- Top Therapy Questions: Things to Know About Therapy & Healing – over 50 video responses to your frequently asked therapy questions!
- Series of Guided Relaxation, Imagery, and Meditation Tracks – by Charlotte Howard, Ph.D.
- Turning Inward: Connecting to Our Clients’ Inner World – by Tori Olds, Ph.D.
- Recommended articles and videos on the therapeutic process
- Video Collection on Healing and Life – by Tori Olds, Ph.D.
Recommended online resources
Deep Eddy Psychotherapy is glad to share these excellent online resources created by our colleagues, mentors, and fellow therapists.
- Body and Earth: Seven Web-based Somatic Excursions
- Whole Body Intelligence with Qi Gong – by Lee Holden
Resources in the Austin, TX community
We are proud to be partnered with several great organizations in the Austin community who share our vision of helping individuals thrive. Please give them a visit!
Collections of Resource Material Others Ask Us to Share:
Over the years we have received many requests to share resources on our site compiled by colleagues or other national organizations or businesses. We have not previously done so, but thought we might start providing some of the links people ask us to share. This section is not curated by us the way the rest of our site is and does not represent an endorsement from Deep Eddy Psychotherapy, PLLC, of the organizations or individuals listed or of the content of their site or the sites they link to. Please reach out to the site directly if you have any questions about their content.